Writing a great proposal can be difficult. Making sure that you cover the basics of demographics, project goals, benefits and a myriad of other data while making sure your organization and its mission shines through and sets you apart from other applicants can be daunting. Here are a few tips to help you in your grant writing process.
- Clear project goals
- Clear project details, including the specific activities and timelines
- Clear description of who will benefit from the proposed project, including numbers of participants
- Clear description of why the target population is in need of the proposed project or services
- Clear and realistic project goals
- Clear description of how the project’s progress will be assessed, and what indicators will be used to determine impact
- Clear description of how the project’s activities and impact may continue beyond the life of the grant
- Clear description of how the grant will be used, including clear calculations and relevant cost explanations
If you need help with creating a great proposal, check out Boyd Grants services here.